Movie News. Trailers. Script Reviews. DVD Reviews. Trash Video. Comics. Pop Culture. Gaming. Complete Randomness.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Daybreakers!

Ugh. Not another Vampire movie you say. I know, I know 'ol Tarson here can hear your yawns. But my fellow horror aficionados, you must have some faith. Daybreakers is a great new take on a well worn genre. I think this movie is going to rock for a number of reasons.

1. Ethan Hawke is such a talented actor.
2. This was shot in my hometown of Brisbane, Australia.
3. It was written and directed by the Spierig brothers. Two Aussies who have a very bright career ahead of them.
4. William Defoe & Sam Neil.
5. Claudia Karvan & Vince Colosimo.

'Nuff said.

Here's the fantastic trailer. You can also view this in all it's HD glory over at Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment