Movie News. Trailers. Script Reviews. DVD Reviews. Trash Video. Comics. Pop Culture. Gaming. Complete Randomness.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Horror Script Dump

I'm going to occasionally dump scripts for you to download and read.

Some of these are a few months, to a few years old, and they usually fall under the horror/sci-fi/thriller category. I do get sent the latest scripts, but due to legal reasons I can't always post them straight away. However, if I can, I will, but for now these will have to do. Enjoy.

1. Creature Feature
2. Creepers
3. Dark Games
4. Endangered
5. Hybrid
6. It Came From The Drive-In
7. Legion
8. Ritual
9. Sherlock Holmes and the Vengeance of Dracula
10. The Cabin in the Woods
11. The Crazies (2009)
12. The Phantom Limb
13. World War Z
14. Doomsday
15. Drag Me To Hell
16. Dawn of the Dead (2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment