Movie News. Trailers. Script Reviews. DVD Reviews. Trash Video. Comics. Pop Culture. Gaming. Complete Randomness.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

No blogging for me...at least for today

My girlfriend kicked down the door to my Man Cave this morning, apprehended me, and demanded I do something called 'real work.' I'm yet to figure out exactly what she meant by that, but now I'm being held to ransom, so I need to find out. Besides, I'm hungry.

The only way she can manipulate me is through food - so she's gone ahead and set about a deal: Work and I'll make you some lunch. It's an offer I can't refuse, and considering I'm so hungry I could suck the paint off a Fire Hydrant, I better do what she says.

I'll be back, probably later tonight, once she's passed out from watching 'Nurse Jackie' catch-ups.

Under the thumb? Me? Bah!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say, great work. Nice variety of all sorts of happy stuff. If you can maintain this pace, you're gonna be a contender.

    Always keep quality time with the GF on the calendar, though.

    ReplyDelete