Movie News. Trailers. Script Reviews. DVD Reviews. Trash Video. Comics. Pop Culture. Gaming. Complete Randomness.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally, I caved in...

...to all this Blogging nonsense. All my Cyber-friends are running Blogs and Sites, so why not me? Huh! It's been a longtime coming, let me tell you. It's been a dull little throb at the back of my skull for many months now "Start a blog you fat fuck." So, like millions of people around the world, I can now focus my mediocrity in one place, and waste a shit-load of time while doing it.

Awesome!

So what will you find here? Well, for starters, I'm a screenwriter... actually, let me rephrase that, I'm an aspiring screenwriter. Big difference. However, from a social aspect, I do like to tell people I'm a screenwriter. It's great watching the smile on their faces quickly seep away when I tell people I want to write horror movies for a living. But there's movies, and there's tons of other stuff I'll talk about here. I'm into all kinds of geeky shit. Comics, video games, you name it. So I'll do my best to keep you up to date on the latest and greatest.

I'll also review the odd genre screenplay and keep you posted on my latest projects, which mainly fall into the realm of sci-fi, horror and action. My script reviews can also be read every week on the Script Shadow's fantastic blog. If you want the skinny of the hottest screenplays circulating around Hollywood, then visit that site.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment